Typically, at large international conferences the exhibitors exhibit. The presenters present. The attendees listen and walk around exhibits looking for opportunities. Everyone is left to their own devices to make the right connections.
But at Wave 2011, every company that exhibits will also present to the entire audience. So you will have the opportunity to connect with the attendees in a new way where everyone will understand where the opportunities are.
To become an exhibitor, use the exhibitor map to select your preferred exhibit location on a first-come, first-serve basis. Then proceed to the Registration for Exhibitors section to complete the simple process.
Each exhibitor booth registration includes:
- 2 full conference passes including the welcome reception, all conference sessions, social events, and meals as indicated on the conference program.
- Complimentary wireless internet connectivity in function space for program duration
- Complimentary meeting rooms for impromptu meetings (available on a first come first serve basis)
- A 6ft x 6ft exhibitor booth in the pavilion you have selected. Each booth will be equipped with:
- 8ft back wall
- 3ft side wall
- 1 skirted table
- two folding chairs
- 1-700 watt power outlet
- 1-7inch x 44inch showcard sign
- Exhibitor Services Manual (GES)
- International Shipping Assistance (Livingston)